We hope your wedding day goes without a hitch! However, sometimes things can and do go wrong and that's where we come in. Wedinsure offers wedding insurance to provide financial protection in the event things don’t go to plan. We provide cover for weddings and civil partnerships up to £50,000.
Some of the key benefits of our wedding insurance cover are:
- 8 levels of cover from £5,000 to £50,000
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to illness, injury or death of the wedding participants or a close relative
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to adverse weather conditions such as a floods and snow and natural catastrophe
- Financial protection if any of your wedding suppliers go bust
- Loss, theft or damage of key items such as the ceremonial attire, wedding gifts, rings, flowers and cake
- £2m Personal Liability (Can be extended to cover guests under the Optional Public Liability Extension for an additional premium)
- Nil excess on Section 1 of the policy for Cancellation, Curtailment and Rearrangement
- Optional extra’s available including Marquee Cover, Ceremonial Swords and Public Liability extension to £2m.
To find out more about the various cover levels available and our prices please visit the Cover section.
We have partnered with White Horse Insurance Ireland dac to create a unique wedding insurance product for customers planning a wedding in the UK. Established in 1999 and based in the Republic of Ireland, White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is a general insurer underwriting various consumer protection products. With expertise across a wide range of insurance disciplines with a focus on wedding, travel, and gadget insurance, White Horse Insurance Ireland dac work closely with us to ensure we try to provide the best service possible to our customers at all times.
White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is registered in Ireland No 306045. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac’s Registered Office is First Floor, Rineanna House, Shannon Free Zone, Shannon, County Clare, Republic of Ireland. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those firms based in the United Kingdom. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the United Kingdom for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website. Our FRN is 203320.