We hope your wedding day goes without a hitch! However, sometimes things can and do go wrong and that's where we come in. Wedinsure offers wedding insurance to provide financial protection in the event things don’t go to plan. We provide cover for weddings and civil partnerships up to £50,000.
Some of the key benefits of our wedding insurance cover are:
- 8 levels of cover from £5,000 to £50,000
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to illness, injury or death of the wedding participants or a close relative
- Cancellation/rearrangement due to adverse weather conditions such as a floods and snow and natural catastrophe
- Financial protection if any of your wedding suppliers go bust
- Loss, theft or damage of key items such as the ceremonial attire, wedding gifts, rings, flowers and cake
- £2m Personal Liability (Can be extended to cover guests under the Optional Public Liability Extension for an additional premium)
- Nil excess on Section 1 of the policy for Cancellation, Curtailment and Rearrangement
- Optional extra’s available including Marquee Cover, Ceremonial Swords and Public Liability extension to £2m.
To find out more about the various cover levels available and our prices please visit the Cover section.
We have partnered with White Horse Insurance to create a wedding insurance product for customers planning a wedding in the UK. White Horse is an insurer based in Ireland that was established in 1999 to underwrite various consumer protection products with a focus on products such as travel insurance and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. White Horse will insure over 2 million travelling Europeans in the next 12 months.
Based in Shannon Ireland, White Horse have expertise across a wide range of insurance disciplines and work closely with us to ensure we try to provide the best service possible to our customers at all times. All wedding insurance claims will be processed directly by White Horse Administration Services Limited to ensure that we deal with claims quickly and efficiently.